All our client’s needs are different, so you will act as their individual point of contact, driving new business opportunities as well as developing and managing existing client’s needs and our relationships with them. This is a highly varied role, ranging from working closely with long-term clients to developing budding relationships with brand new clients via honest, open conversations and education about our products; if you’re seeking a ‘traditional’ sales role; this isn’t it.
We have an extensive training programme in place for new members of the team, so are keen to nurture those without the specific sector experience but who possess the right customer-driven extra-mile mindset and prior experience in a customer focused relationship or account management-style role. If you want to be developed into an expert in our products and enjoy discovering and nurturing clients via great customer service to brand new and existing customers alike, we’d love to hear from you.
While we are very open to a wide range of backgrounds and experience, we will be very interested in those with:
• A highly customer-service orientated approach with a natural empathy and curiosity.
• A collaborative, supportive working style with clients, showing integrity and building trust.
• Customer-facing experience; with an emphasis on quality, building relationships or resolving issues.
• The ability to interact with other teams / departments to support clients e.g. technical, commercial etc.
• A patient, calm, and caring approach, with the ability to take the initiative and solve problems logically and analytically.
• Calm, patient approach that retains both empathy and attention to detail when working to deadlines.
• Ability to understand, influence and manage customer expectations.
• Excellent IT skills, with strong organisational skills to correctly use our CRM systems.
• A full, clean driving license (there will be occasional travel to clients via company cars).
If you are interested in applying for this role, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org with a short covering email.