Do you have what it takes to enlighten and evangelise businesses on Digital Transformation? Are you passionate about seeing your customers grow by using technology to their advantage?
Net Support UK is a cloud solutions partner that enables our customers to meet today’s business challenges using tomorrow’s IT practices. Along with sister company, Spectrum Internet, we work with businesses of all sizes to maximise their potential using the best technology solutions.
As a Sales & Relationship Executive (SRE) at NSUK you will be an integral part of the client engagement journey, helping our clients at every step of the way. You will be empowered to nurture relationships with new and existing clients who are adopting leading technology solutions for their businesses and work with them to roadmap their needs for a successful digital transformation.
It sounds like a lot of ‘fluffy words’ but every client’s needs are different but, in general, you will act as their central point of contact, helping to drive new business ‘sales’ opportunities as well as developing and managing existing client’s needs and relationships.
- Identify opportunities and explain the benefits businesses can gain by embracing Microsoft’s technologies
- Drive customer engagement from opportunity to increasing usage; be the main point of contact for customers, leading the sales strategy, overcoming objections and negotiating success
- Offer products and solutions to meet customer needs; provide technical product overviews and insights pertinent to customer need and usage scenarios
- Identify the key aspects of cloud consumption growth engagement, nurture the engagement, and manage the customer relationship through success
- Demonstrate verbally, in writing and through live product demos, how customers can capture value and envision their future with Microsoft’s cloud technologies
- Manage ongoing customer relationships to ensure long-term customer success with Microsoft cloud technologies
- Present action plans and results to management and use appropriate escalation techniques to stay on top of projects and objectives
- Deliver excellent service to all, ensuring a first-class customer experience
- Provide excellent administration of client orders – whether it be a simple licence or a complex project managed solution
Experience & Qualifications
- Educated to degree level
- Sales experience is preferable, especially in technology related sales or business development
- Experience of cloud computing solutions & an understanding of the way cloud technologies can lead digital transformation
- Experience using Microsoft Office Suite applications;
- Experience of using a CRM system (experience of Microsoft Dynamics CRM is an advantage)
- A strong and professional communicator who instils credibility and confidence with customers, suppliers and colleagues at all levels
- Ability to successfully communicate with contacts via the phone, email, video and presentations
- Solid time management skills and ability to work independently or under supervision with a high level of integrity
- Shows initiative and a desire to learn and self-educate
- A methodical, analytical and conscientious approach to problem solving
- Proven ability to work under pressure and with other people
- A strong desire and focus on continued improvements and personal development
- Ability to develop clear and concise documentation
- Commercial awareness and an understanding of how service levels can impact a business
If you are interested in applying for this role, please send your CV to email@example.com with a short covering email.