Net Support UK was a founding member of Cardiff Internet Exchange (IX) and was one of the first in the UK to successfully ‘peer’ (the exchange of data between two or more service providers via an Internet Exchange, to send traffic directly) with the Exchange point that opened in October 2014.
So, what benefits does this bring South Wales and South West?
- Improved efficiencies across your network
- Improved data transactions with customers
- Lower costs, thanks to reduced transit costs for local ISPs
- Increased competitiveness within your market
How can the Exchange benefit your business?
Businesses who opt to peer with IXCardiff will see a number of benefits come their way. These benefits include:
- Improved Internet speeds
- Improved resilience nationally
- Reduced barriers to entry
- A digital infrastructure that supports and fosters business growth.
Join the latest development in technology by connecting to IXCardiff and get the best out of your network for your business this year. We sell consultancy and expertise with IXCardiff, which could bring your business a whole host of benefits.
To find out more information, please give our friendly consultants a call on 029 200 22 300 or, alternatively, email email@example.com.